আমরা আসছি অপেক্ষা করুণ---আমরা আসছি অপেক্ষা করুণ --- আমরা আসছি অপেক্ষা করুণ -

After 33 years of married love;



 
Idol Bob uilera age of 84 years. The H bhira Lawrence age 93 years. Age a little more color, but I etatuku kameni; age, their color had dirty mind. They love to have 33 years of continuous cutiye. The decision to get married. Today is Sunday, for the new year's first dinatikei picked.
The events that occur in the United Kingdom North saphaphalakera beselase BBC.Although the pair are, biyeta jaladii becoming a little. If you do not love more than a few days to recover after an illness biyeta they could take.
Bob and bhirara was the first musical event. I remember that day, Bob said, I love the first day of parechilama. It was, we have several days to match. ' Who gave the proposal in response bhira said, 'I think, I am now. I said, we can sell our bandhanata more stable? In response, Bob said, why not? The wedding ceremony will be the church of Saint lukasa period. Parabena married Rev. John beukampa. He said, they are very happy pair. There currently is no plan to go to Media hanimune combination with the elderly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment